Major in Religion

The Department of Religion welcomes Majors and Minors from the various colleges of Boston University. To declare a Religion Major or Minor, take the following steps:

  1. Use the online form to declare your major or go to the CAS Advising Office located at 100 Bay State Rd, Rm 401 to fill out a  Declaration of Major  form.
  2. After you have Declared your major/minor come to the Department of Religion office at 145 Bay State Road, and see the Administrative Coordinator, Wendy, to fill out a Personal Information Sheet.
  3. The Administrative Coordinator will assign an academic advisor, or you can request a specific member of our faculty. Your academic advisor will help you design a program of study to meet all departmental requirements.

For further information, contact Administrative Coordinator Wendy Czik at 617-353-2635.