Department of Religion 18th Annual Lecture Carl W. Ernst "How to Read the Qur'an" Wednesday...
Ray L. Hart
147 Bay State Road
Boston, MA 02215
Spring 2013 Office Hours: Thurs 10:00-12:00 at 113 Bay State Rd, #5
Professor of philosophical and systematic theology; past chairman, Department of Religion; past director, Division of Religious and Theological Studies. Ph.D., Yale. Teaching and research interests are philosophy of religion, theology, religion and literature, religion and the arts. Publications include Unfinished Man and the Imagination; The Critique of Modernity; Religious and Theological Studies in American Higher Education; The Whirlwind in Culture (contributor); Voici Maître Eckhart (contributor). Past president of the American Academy of Religion (1984); past editor, Journal of the American Academy of Religion (1969-79).
- RN 205 Major Western Religious Texts
- RN 412/712 Theology of Christian Mysticism
- RN 428/728 Theology Proseminar
- RN 450/750 Topics in Philosophy of Religion
- RN 451/751/STH TT 951 Topics in Continental Philosophy of Religion
- CAS RN 452/752 Topics in Religious Thought