To register, you will need your BU identification number, your kerberos password for WebReg, and additionally, if your school requires advising, your Academic Advising Code (AAC). Your AAC can be obtained from your advisor or your college of registration. If you do not have all the required components, you will not gain access to WebReg registration, add, or drop functions.
Miscellaneous Registration Information
- Holding a seat in a class in which you do not intend to enroll is prohibited.
- If there is a comptroller hold on your account, or you are not in compliance with University requirements, you will be prohibited from registering.
- If you attempt to register prior to your assigned start time, you will not gain access to the option.
- On select registration start dates, WebReg will be an option on the express link found on the Student Link.
- Due to heavy volume on WebReg you may experience increased system response times.
- You may continue to register or add most classes, on a seats available basis, during the first two weeks of the semester.
- For all semester specific deadlines please see Important Dates page.
Not all students are eligible to use WebReg. You should check with your School or College for eligibility requirements.