Withdrawal and Tuition Refund Schedule – Fall 2014
The last day to officially take a leave of absence or withdraw from the University is Tuesday, December 2, 2014.
These schedules exclude Online Programs and non-standard courses. Student taking Online courses should check with the Boston University Distance Education website for the widthdrawal schedule. For non-standard course withdrawal and tuition refund information contact the Office of the University Registrar at 617-353-3612 or by email.
Fall 2014 Withdrawal Tuition Refund Schedule
|Prior to First Day of Classes (prior to September 2, 2014)||100% tuition and fees|
|September 2 – September 15, 2014||80% tuition only|
|September 16 – September 22, 2014||60% tuition only|
|September 23 - September 29, 2014||40% tuition only|
|September 30 – October 6, 2014||20% tuition only|
|As of October 7, 2014||0%|
Fall 2014 Withdrawal/Drop Tuition Refund Schedule
|Prior to first day of classes (September 2, 2014)||100% tuition and fees|
|September 2 – September 15, 2014||100% tuition only|
|September 16 – September 29, 2014||50% tuition only|
|As of September 30, 2014||0%|
** This schedule applies to most MET students dropping any class or withdrawing from the semester. It excludes all On-Line Programs, the International Certificate and Diploma Programs, and Explorations in Learning Programs. In addition, it does not apply to students in the Science and Engineering Program who follow the University’s standard refund/drop policies. Students taking Online courses should check with the Registrar’s Office website (www.bu.edu/reg – Class Schedule option) for the drop/refund schedule.
* For Withdrawal and Tuition Refund Information for non-standard courses contact the Office of the University Registrar at 617-353-3612 or by email.
- Registration and other fees are non-refundable as of the first day of the semester.
- Deposits toward tuition and/or room and board are non-refundable.
- The last day to officially take a leave of absence or withdraw is Tuesday, December 2, 2014.
- Office of the University Registrar, Student Accounting Services, and Cashier’s Office are open Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.