MBA Connect Weekend
Join us for MBA Connect Weekend!
November 13- 14, 2015
Meet our students, faculty and staff through interactive sessions and learn more about the BU MBA experience.
Learn how to prepare a competitive MBA application, participate in a mock class, engage in a career management workshop, and more. Please see below for details about the agenda and travel accommodations.
Schedule of Events
Friday, November 13
- Conduct a 1 on 1 meeting with a member of the admissions team
- Tour the Questrom School of Business facilities
- Network through social activities with current MBA students
Saturday, November 14
- Participate in a mock class and career management workshop
- Learn how to prepare a competitive MBA application
- Meet leaders of student clubs such as the Latin American MBA Association, Women’s MBA Association, Energy Club, Finance Club, Cohort Q, Consulting Association, BU
Entrepreneurs, Veterans Association, and Public & Nonprofit Club.
- Learn about the MBA programs at the Boston University Questrom School of Business
- Meet Questrom School of Business students, alumni, faculty and staff during breakfast and lunch
The Boston University Questrom School of Business will provide a travel allowance of $125 if your train or flight costs $200 or more. To qualify you must arrive in Boston no earlier than Friday, November 13, 2015 and depart from Boston no later than Sunday evening, November 15, 2015. To receive a reimbursement, please email us your receipt of travel purchases by Wednesday, November 11. *
For guests visiting from outside the Greater Boston area, please email Alexandra Bunnell at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a hotel room for your stay. While our deadline to reserve a hotel room has passed, we will do our best to accommodate you. In the event we are unable to reserve a hotel room for you, you will need to reserve your own accommodations at your expense.
If you plan to drive, parking will be available in the Questrom School of Business garage. Please request parking when you register. Breakfast and lunch will be provided (please email us should you have any dietary restrictions).
On behalf of the Boston University Questrom School of Business, we look forward to welcoming you!