Join us for MBA Connect Weekend 2017!
Friday, November 3 – Saturday, November 4, 2017
Join prospective students from across the globe at Boston University Questrom School of Business’ premier admissions event of the year!
Meet our students, faculty, and staff through interactive sessions, and learn more about the BU MBA experience. Find out how to prepare a competitive MBA application, participate in a mock class, learn about the career search process and Questrom’s career management resources…and more! Please see below for details about the agenda and travel accommodations.
Schedule of Events
Find the weekend’s full agenda here.
Friday, November 3 – 2:30pm – 7:30pm
- Conduct a one-on-one advising session with a member of the admissions team (optional – from 9:30-12:30pm)
- Learn how to prepare a competitive application – or conduct an in-person interview if you’ve already submitted one*
- Tour the Questrom School of Business facilities
- Experience myQuestrom through an interactive session that explores our culture and the importance of community in business and careers
- Network with current and prospective students at an informal reception
*Please note: For those who plan to submit an application prior to MBA Connect Weekend (November 3-4, 2017), we will be offering ten on-campus interviews on Friday, November 3, from 3-4pm for those attending MBA Connect Weekend. These interviews are by invitation only – once you’ve received an invitation, you may select an “MBA Connect Weekend” interview time slot when you sign up for your interview. These will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Saturday, November 4 – 9:30am – 6pm
- Chat with senior leadership to learn more about Questrom and our vision for the future
- Participate in a mock class
- Connect with alumni and members of our career advising team to learn more about the career search process and career management resources
- Hear from our current students and learn about their experiences here at Questrom
- Wrap up at an evening reception where we’ll celebrate the start of your journey as you make plans for your MBA
Breakfast and lunch will be provided on Saturday – please email us should you have any dietary restrictions.
For guests visiting from outside the Greater Boston area, we invite you to spend Friday, November 3 and/or Saturday, November 4 at the Hotel Commonwealth. You can reserve a room when completing your online registration for MBA Connect Weekend below. Please note that we have a limited number of rooms available. Reservations will be made on a first-come, first-served basis, so you’ll need to book your room below as soon as possible – and no later than Friday, October 20. Should rooms fill before October 20, we will begin a wait list and notify candidates as rooms become available.
There is currently a waitlist for hotel rooms for MBA Connect Weekend. To add your name to the waitlist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we can’t cover the additional costs for your stay on Thursday, November 2 or Sunday, November 5, we can help set up your reservation if you are interested in extending your stay. If you are interested in extending your stay, please email email@example.com for more information.
We will also provide a travel allowance of $125 if your train or flight costs $200 or more. To qualify you must arrive in Boston no earlier than Friday, November 3, 2017 and depart from Boston no later than Sunday evening, November 5, 2017. To receive a reimbursement, please email us your receipt of travel purchases by Wednesday, October 18.*
If you plan to drive, parking will be available in the Questrom School of Business (595 Commonwealth Avenue) garage during the day on Friday, November 3, and Saturday, November 4. Please request parking when you register. Unfortunately, we cannot provide overnight parking.
On behalf of the Boston University Questrom School of Business, we look forward to welcoming you!
*If you are not able to attend the event, we will not be able to provide you with a travel allowance.
MBA Connect Weekend 2017 Registration