Real Estate Club
Who are we?
The Real Estate Club introduces real estate as a valuable career path and professional interest, and brings together students and alumni through professional events and networking activities.
The Real Estate Club is for you if you already set your career goal in real estate, you have an interest in knowing more in real estate, you want to manage your own property part-time, you are interested in real estate as a financial asset, you are entrepreneurial, or you just want to join our group of great people to participate in our exciting events!
Members of the BU MBA Real Estate Club are affiliated with several preeminent professional networks: the Urban Land Institute (ULI), the Real Estate Finance Association of Greater Boston (REFA), the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) and Building Owners’ and Managers’ Association (BOMA).
Watch for links to news, events, career information and other resources.
What do we do?
- Support professional networking opportunities with major real estate associations (REFA, NAIOP, ULI)
- Develop connections with BU alumni in real estate
- Bring experienced industry professionals to campus to discuss career paths and/or current issues in the real estate industry
- Leverage the resources of professional associations and other graduate school clubs to help members acquire industry-specific skills (e.g. ARGUS training, Excel modeling)
- Provide career mapping resources for students interested in the real estate industry