The Questrom School of Business offers companies a broad array of partnership and investment opportunities. For companies who wish to develop a strategic, long-term relationship with our School, we offer the Corporate Leaders program.
The first step to become a Corporate Leader is to sit down with a dedicated relationship manager to identify areas of mutual interest. A roadmap will be created to identify investment and engagement opportunities that align with your company goals. Areas of interest may include a more strategic recruitment relationship, participation in the Dean’s Speakers Series, sponsorship of undergraduate or graduate consulting projects, or support of an MBA case competition.
Time commitments and sponsorship levels vary by project, but we ask that all Corporate Leaders commit to a minimum annual investment of $25,000 and a continuous recruitment relationship with our School.
The Corporate Leaders program offers the following benefits:
- Personalized partnership to support your company goals
- Focused stewardship from a dedicated staff member, including annual strategy plans
- Access to top student talent via the Feld Center for Industry Alliances
- Increased visibility on campus through events and guest lectures to put the spotlight on your company
- Research partnerships and thought leadership with the dean and top faculty at Questrom
- Annual site visits and invitations to special events
Want to learn more about the Corporate Leaders program? Please contact Meredith Olsen, interim executive director at the Feld Center for Industry Alliances at 617-353-5079 or email@example.com