Two-Year MBA, Professional Evening MBA, and One-Year International MBA students receive access to many career-related resources through the Feld Career Center.
- Dedicated career coacht: Each MBA candidate connects with a dedicated career coach, who provides one-on-one counseling, search strategy guidance, cover letter and resume critiques, interview preparation, and offers negotiation advice.
- Employer relations: The Employer Relations team establishes and fosters relationships with industry leading companies around the world for on-campus recruiting, which provides students with numerous internship opportunities and full-time positions aligned with their career interests.
- SMG CareerLink: SMG CareerLink is the FCC’s online portal to manage your professional profile, cover letters, resumes and applications. It’s also your portal to access on-campus company information sessions, events, internships, job postings, and additional career resources.
- Virtual FCC: The Virtual Feld Career Center is the one-stop online hub for career resources.
- Internship support: Students partner closely with their career consultant to develop and execute an internship search strategy. Many top-tier companies recruit MBA candidates for internships and full-time positions. Internships are an excellent way to start building a professional network and acquire the skills that lead to a post-graduate position. Students often receive full-time job offers from their internship employer.
- Career events: The Feld Career Center hosts many events throughout the academic year to provide insight into hiring requirements and access to hiring managers. These events include alumni networking events, campus recruiting, company Learn@Lunch sessions, employer information sessions, industry panel discussions, career fairs, and skill building workshops.