Questrom School of Business Feld Career Center
The Feld Career Center (FCC) is here to assist you beyond graduation. All of the Center’s services, from developing a job search strategy to helping you negotiate your best offer from your next employer, are available to Questrom alumni free of charge.
The FCC’s services include the following:
- One-on-one career counseling: The FCC boasts dedicated counselors for our alumni population, who can help you navigate a new job search, prepare for interviews, negotiate compensation, and advise you on career concerns.
- Resume & cover letter review: Our counselor can help you develop a strategy to make sure your resume does not get overlooked.
- Skill building workshops: The FCC offers workshops on topics ranging from interview strategies, 30-second pitch development, negotiations, and LinkedIn networking throughout the year. All events are listed on the Upcoming Events page.
- Personal branding: Our counselor can help you develop your personal brand, which is an essential component of a modern job search.
- Networking: Our counselor can assist in developing strategies and tactics to make the most of the networking events held by the School and University.
- BU CareerLink : A web-based database, updated daily for students, alumni, and employers by the Feld Career Center. The site contains valuable career-related information. Alumni use it to submit resumes and cover letters, as well as to sign up for all career events and interview schedules. Employers post job opportunities and their company profiles.
The FCC also provides opportunities for alumni to get involved and prepare current students for success through the Career Advisory Network, networking events, and alumni presentations.
Whatever your career goals, the Feld Career Center is here for you. To make an appointment or to inquire about opportunities for involvement, please visit the CareerLink website above and contact the FCC at email@example.com or 617-353-2834.
Frederick S. Pardee Management Library
Pardee Library welcomes alumni to visit the library and to use library resources. Available services include borrowing of books and onsite access to most business and management databases.
Visit Pardee Library’s website for more information.
Boston University Center for Career Development
The Center for Career Development (CCD) provides a range of services to alumni, including career counseling, career assessment packages, expos, and access to their resource library.
Visit the CCD’s website for more information on alumni services and upcoming events.