What Steps is the Industry Taking towards Sustainability?
In this video, Kristen McCormack raises the topic of industry-wide sustainability and sourcing. Jeffrey Swartz, Timberland President & CEO, talks about how the Nike’s effort to switch to a non-carcinogenic water-based adhesive has caused the shoe industry to develop similar practices.
What is the role of business in the climate debate? Engage with Timberland on this topic at www.earthkeeper.com/voicesofchallenge.
Watch other videos about Timberland:
- What Timberland Is Doing to Reduce the Company’s Impact on Deforestation
- What is Timberland’s Product Nutrition Label?
- What Is the Government’s Role in Promoting Sustainability?
- How Does Timberland Differentiate Itself in the Sustainability Space?
- What Is Timberland’s Business Model?
- Why Do Quarterly CSR Reports?
- What is Green-Washing?
- Have Consumers Made a Change?
- How to Collaborate with Competitors on Social Change