What Is the Government’s Role in Promoting Sustainability?
Jeffrey Swartz, Timberland President & CEO, addresses the issue of government’s role in promoting sustainability and good business practices. He talks about the importance of real leadership from government and the need for a collaborative model of problem solving for a three-dimensional solution for sustainable change.
What is the role of business in the climate debate? Engage with Timberland on this topic at www.earthkeeper.com/voicesofchallenge.
Watch other videos about Timberland:
- What Timberland Is Doing to Reduce the Company’s Impact on Deforestation
- What is Timberland’s Product Nutrition Label?
- How Does Timberland Differentiate Itself in the Sustainability Space?
- What Is Timberland’s Business Model?
- What Steps is the Industry Taking towards Sustainability?
- Why Do Quarterly CSR Reports?
- What is Green-Washing?
- Have Consumers Made a Change?
- How to Collaborate with Competitors on Social Change