How Does Timberland Differentiate Itself in the Sustainability Space?
A student from the audience brings up the issue of "commoditization" of sustainability and how companies can set themselves apart. Jeffrey Swartz, Timberland President & CEO, responds by pointing out product accountability as a key point of distinction and some of the issues surrounding it.
What is the role of business in the climate debate? Engage with Timberland on this topic at www.earthkeeper.com/voicesofchallenge.
Watch other videos about Timberland:
- What Timberland Is Doing to Reduce the Company’s Impact on Deforestation
- What is Timberland’s Product Nutrition Label?
- What Is the Government’s Role in Promoting Sustainability?
- What Is Timberland’s Business Model?
- What Steps is the Industry Taking towards Sustainability?
- Why Do Quarterly CSR Reports?
- What is Green-Washing?
- Have Consumers Made a Change?
- How to Collaborate with Competitors on Social Change