Requirements for Membership
- Must be a GRS or CAS Psychology Major or Minor
- Successful completion of 3 semesters for undergraduates or 1 semester for graduate students
- Completion of a minimum of 3 psychology courses
- A minimum overall GPA of 3.3
- A minimum psychology major GPA of 3.0
Visit the International Website.
- Fill out the application electronically.
- You will be able to submit your $80.00 application fee beginning TBA via eventbrite.
- Application deadline for the 2018-19 academic year is TBA.
Benefits of Membership
- Contacts and references
- Résumé building
- Opportunities are available for members to promote research, receive recognition, and meet with leaders in their field
For a full list of member benefits, please see the International Website.
- Albert Bandura
- Elizabeth Loftus
- B. F. Skinner
- Philip Zimbardo
- Many others!
Executive Board 2018-2019
- President – Gabriela Aguiar
- Vice President – Madeleine Rassaby
- Secretary – Sloane Miller
- Treasurer – Alexandra August
- Public Relations Coordinator – Olivia Soledad
Advisor: Dr. Joanne Hebden Palfai
Psi Chi Location
Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences
64 Cummington Mall