Lectures (February 24 through March 14)
Monday, February 25
- 12:00 PM Sociology Department Seminar: Down Out and Under Arrest: How Policing Shapes Everyday Life in Urban Poor Communities
- Sociology Department Seminar: Down Out and Under Arrest: How Policing Shapes Everyday Life in Urban Poor Communities
- 12:15 PM Walter Rodney Lecture Series
- 5:30 PM Opioid Epidemic and Harm Reduction: Social Work, Public Health, and Emergency Services Approaches
Tuesday, February 26
- 12:00 PM BUWG Lunch & Learn: What We Need to Know about Children of Incarcerated Parents and Why We Should Care
- 4:00 PM Madness in Jacobean England: The Asylum and the Playhouse A Lecture by Pascale Drouet
Wednesday, February 27
- 12:00 PM Microbial Pathogenesis & Immunology Seminar: Stefan Sarafianos, Ph.D., Emory University
- 2:00 PM Current Topics Seminar – Sheila Collins, Ph.D.
- 3:00 PM Mind and Morality Lab Talk
- 4:00 PM The American City: Promoting Inclusion or Sowing Division?
- 6:00 PM CPHS- Silas Peirce Lecture
Thursday, February 28
- 11:00 AM CISE Seminar: Urbashi Mitra, University of Southern California
- 4:00 PM Protectors of Pluralism: Christian Minorities and the Rescue of Jews in the Low Countries during the Holocaust - A Lecture by Robert Braun
- 5:00 PM Off to the Races: The 2020 Presidential Primary Field
Friday, March 1
Monday, March 4
- 11:00 AM Robin DiAngelo: What Does It Mean to Be White?
- Robin DiAngelo: What Does It Mean to Be White?
- 12:00 PM Sociology Department Seminar: Twitter Wars & Culture Wars: Teens, Tolerance and the Anti-Bullying Era.
- 7:30 PM In Between, A One-Man Show Written and Performed by Ibrahim Miari
Wednesday, March 6
- 10:00 AM PhD Dissertation Defense Seminar-The Neurobiological Bases of Compulsive Eating
- 2:00 PM Current Topics Seminar – Joseph Dougherty, Ph.D.
Thursday, March 7
- 2:00 PM PhD Progress Report Seminar-Development of a Novel Antibody Drug Conjugate for the Treatment of Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Friday, March 8
Tuesday, March 12
- 10:00 AM PhD Dissertation Defense Seminar -"Integrated Renal and Neural Mechanisms Contributing to Sodium Homeostasis and Blood Pressure Regulation"