How do I apply to live on Wise@Warren?
If you are an entering freshman, please review the Resident Requirements below and submit the Housing Interests Survey here.
If you have already submitted your Housing Interests Survey, please contact the WISE@Warren Advisor at email@example.com before June 1st.
- Be a freshman female planning to majo in a STEM discipline
- Be interested in learning about careers and research from faculty
- Register for FY101, a 1 First Year Seminar which meets two Tuesday evenings per month and is taught by visiting science faculty, science professionals, and academic and career advisors.
- Be willing to foster and contribute to a shared support system
- Make study connections with peers
- Belong to a tight-knit community where you won't get lost in the crowd
- Interact directly with faculty outside the classroom
- Have access to tutoring and academic support
- Receive priority consideration for select research opportunities
- Attend career exploration seminars
- Develop study groups with students taking the same courses
- Interact with upper-class peer mentors on floor who will share experiences and help you acclimate to Boston University's dynamic campus
- Participate in residence social, cultural and athletic outings
View our brochure by clicking here.