Institutional Membership is specially designed for schools and institutions that would like to fuel the creative process by taking advantage of the PRC’s wide range of unique offerings. Since 1975, the Photographic Resource Center has served as a vital forum for the exploration and interpretation of new work, ideas, and methods in photography and related media. The PRC has given students the opportunity to enjoy the world’s most celebrated artsits, scholars, critics, and curators through lectures, exhibitions, workshops, and publications.
Click here more information on the annual PRC Student Exhibition >>
View a complete list of the current Institutional Members >>
Alex Uncapher, a student at CDIA, was featured on all marketing materials for the 2009 PRC Student Exhibition.
Institutional Membership - $600
Includes Library Membership With this membership, students have free, unlimited access to the Photographic Resource Center’s gallery, library, and events. Your students will be eligible to participate in the juried PRC Member’s Exhibition as well as the annual PRC Student Exhibition, a highly anticipated showcase of photography from students at member institutions. Additionally, we now offer discounts on memberships to any faculty or staff of a member institution.
Institutional Membership Benefits:
• Free admission for students to the PRC gallery and library
• Free admission for students to PRC lectures
• Invitation to participate in “Student Nights,” a program developed by the PRC specifically for students of member institutions
• Faculty and staff of member institutions receive a 50% discount off individual membership price
• Students are eligible to submit work to annual PRC Student Exhibition
• Institutional listing on PRC website
• Discounted membership fee for recent alumni (within 6 months of graduation)
• Institutional Membership also includes a Library Membership, which grants an institutional library postcards and invitations, as well as discounts on publications.
Institutional memberships are a flat rate of $600.
Download the institutional membership renewal form >>
Please mail your completed membership form and payment (check payable to the Photographic Resource Center) to:
Photographic Resource Center
832 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02215