<< Upcoming Exhibitions
<< Exhibitions Archive
2012 Student Exhibition
April 12 – May 5, 2012
Opening reception: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 5:30 – 8:30 pm
Katharine Shields, MassART, Untitled, 2011, Pigment Print.
This annual showcase of work by students enrolled in PRC Institutional Member schools demonstrates the breadth of Boston’s photographic education community. View the creative talents of tomorrow on display today, and gain an appreciation for the diversity of young, contemporary photographic visions (and the remarkable range of academic programs supporting them) that surround the PRC.
Timeline for PRC 2012 Student Exhibition
- Friday, December 2, 2011 – Deadline to register for space/participation by emailing or calling the PRC Program & Events Manager.
- Friday, December 9, 2011 – Space allotted to participating schools; specifications emailed to each IM’s exhibit contact.
- Friday, March 9, 2012 – Final comprehensive artwork checklist due.
- Friday, March 16, 2012 – Final design guidelines due (optional).
- Thursday, March 22 – March 29, 2012 – All artwork and exhibition materials due; work must arrive at the PRC ready to hang. Please make arrangements to schedule your delivery.
- Monday, April 9 – Wednesday, April 11 – Installation.
- Thursday, April 12, 2012 – Exhibition opens; reception in the gallery 5:30 – 8:30 pm.
- Saturday, May 5 – Show closes.
- Thursday, May 10 – Deadline for removal of work.
Click here for complete Student Exhibition guidelines >>
Learn more about the annual Student Exhibition >>
2012 Participating institutions
Art Institute of Boston at Lesley University
Boston University, College of Communication
Boston University, College of Fine Arts
Center for Digital Imaging Arts at Boston University
Fitchburg State University
Massachusetts College of Art and Design
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
New England Institute of Art
New England School of Photography
Rhode Island School of Design
School of the Museum of Fine Arts
University of Massachusetts, Lowell
View the Flickr set from the Opening Reception >>
View a virtual tour of the exhibition on Flickr >>
The PRC’s 2012 exhibition program is supported by a generous grant from the Lois and Richard England Family Foundation.