Are you a photo enthusiast? Do you like to help out at fun art events? Do you want to learn more about how an auction is run? Sign up to be a volunteer at the PRC 2012 Benefit Auction!
The PRC is looking for volunteers who can assist with the Benefit Auction on Saturday, October 13, 2012. The event takes place from 5:00 – 10:30 pm.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at the PRC 2012 Benefit Auction, please email Erin Wederbrook Yuskaitis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please spread the word to anyone interested!
For a complete list of volunteer positions available, download the PDF >>
To sign up as a volunteer:
- Please email Erin if you’d like to sign up for a shift.
- In your email, please include your full name, your cell phone number, which position you’d like, what shift you are available, and your adult t-shirt size. You may sign up for multiple shifts!
- All volunteers must be available for a brief volunteer training on ONE of these two days:
Thursday, October 4 from 6:00 – 7:30 pm @ PRC, 832 Commonwealth Ave
Wednesday, October 9 from 6:00 – 7:30 pm @ PRC, 832 Commonwealth Ave
- Dress code for the auction: business casual. The PRC will provide t-shirts to wear at the event for all volunteers except art handlers. Cocktail attire (knee length nice dresses for gals, and button down shirt and slacks for guys) is required for art handlers.
- Food & drinks will be provided for all volunteers the night of the event.
- All Live Auction volunteers must arrive by 4:30 pm.
- All Silent Auction volunteers must arrive 30 minutes prior to shift. While a shift may not begin until a later time, we require that volunteers arrive early to familiarize themselves with the artworks, the space, and the workflow.
Eric & Nanny Almquist
Andrew & Betsy Kessler
Faith & Glenn Parker
John & Olivia Parker
deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum
David & Erica DeMarco
Don & Sandy Perrin
Susan M. Lewinnek
William C. & Mary Levin Koch
Andrea & Harvey Rosenthal
Michael & Karen Rotenberg
John & Cathy Tilney
Alan J. Strassman