Political Science Minor
Political Science minors must complete a total of six courses: Two core courses from PO111, PO141, PO151, PO171, or PO191, and four elective courses (numbered 200-599) with a grade of C or higher.
These courses serve as introductions to the five subfields of political science: American Politics, Public Policy, Comparative Politics, International Relations, and Political Theory.
Minors must complete two core courses from the following list:
- PO 111 Introduction to American Politics
- PO 141 Introduction to Public Policy
- PO 151/IR 251 Introduction to Comparative Politics
- PO 171/IR 271 Introduction to International Relations
- PO 191 Introduction to Political Theory
Students may choose their four elective courses from any of the Political Science courses or seminars numbered 200-599 that are offered by the department.