BUworks: Shopping Cart Creation (Intermediate) - Hands-on lab
Course type: Hands-on lab; participants will use their own data in the production environment
Course level: Intermediate
Expected duration: 1.5 hours
Description: We will explore the intermediate functions of procurement through BUworks. Items that will be covered include: user personalization, split cost distribution, add/remove approvers, copy and delete shopping carts, buy on behalf, edit shopping carts that are currently in approval, and create teams for team carts.
Target Audience: Shoppers who have created more than 10 shopping carts and want to learn more about the available functionality.
- Confirm that you have completed the Shopping Cart Creation (Basic) course.
- Confirmation from employee’s manager that this course is appropriate to employee’s business role.
- At least minimal experience using SAP in their current business role(s).
- Confirm that you have access to shopping carts:
- Go to BUworks Central, click on Procurement, then Place and Manage Orders, and then Shopping Carts
- If the shopping cart was not displayed or you were not able to see one of the folders listed in the path to this report, please work with your manager and Data Security Administrator (DSA) to secure the permissions necessary to allow you to create shopping carts.
Please review the following 3-minute videos before you attend:
- Introduction to the Procure-to-Pay Process - http://www.bu.edu/buworks/help/guides/video/vi_p2p/index.html
- Ordering Goods and Services - http://www.bu.edu/buworks/help/guides/video/vi_ogs/index.html