BBEC Ad-Hoc Query 101
If you are new to queries or would like a refresher on the foundations of BBEC's self-service reporting, join us for Ad-Hoc Query 101.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to:
- Identify the available self-service reporting resources: Reports, Smart Queries, and Ad-Hoc Queries.
- Create a query using a simple four-step process
- Understand how to use common consituent query fields and filters.
- Understand how to use common revenue query fields and filters.
- Identify and use the Export Process to manage query output.
Prerequisite: Constituent Essentials
Thursday, May 1, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Charles River Campus - 595 Commonwealth Ave, West 7th Floor room Room 735, DAR Training Room