BUworks: Shopping Cart Creation (Basic) - Hands-on lab
Course type: Hands-on lab; participants will use their own data in the production environment
Course level: Introductory
Expected duration: 1.5 hours
Description: We will explore the basics of shopping cart creation and how to find existing shopping carts. One example of each of the following item type will be covered: with free description, limit, and Terrier Marketplace.
Target Audience: (1) employees who are reasonably new to the University or to their business role; (2) department administrators charged with ordering goods or services for their department.
1. Confirmation from employee’s manager that this course is appropriate to employee’s business role.
2. At least minimal experience using SAP in their current business role(s). It is not necessary to have created shopping carts.
3. Confirm that you have access to shopping carts:
- Go to BUworks Central, click on Procurement, then Place and Manage Orders, and then Shopping Cart.
- If the shopping cart was not displayed or you were not able to see one of the folders listed in the path to this report, please work with your manager and Data Security Administrator (DSA) to secure the permissions necessary to allow you to create shopping carts.
4. Please review the following 3-minute videos before you attend:
Thursday, November 14, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Medical Campus - Instructional Building room L1109B (72 East Concord)