BUworks: Shopping Cart Creation (Basic) - Webinar
Shopping Cart Creation (Basic)
Course type: WebEx webinar
Course level: Introductory
Expected duration: 1.5 hours
Description: We will explore the basics of shopping cart creation and how to find existing shopping carts. One example of each of the following item type will be covered: with free description, limit, hosted catalog, and supplier catalog.
Target Audience: (1) employees who are reasonably new to the University or to their business role; (2) department administrators charged with ordering goods or services for their department.
1. Confirmation from employee’s manager that this course is appropriate to employee’s business role.
2. At least minimal experience using SAP in their current business role(s). It is not necessary to have created shopping carts.
3. Please verify that no additional downloads are needed to attend the webinar by checking the following site under Support and Downloads
4. To access the meeting, go to:
5. Please review the following 3-minute videos before you attend:
Introduction to the Procure-to-Pay Process
Ordering Goods and Services