This presentation will discuss how to maintain good health. It will provide information regarding disease prevention lifestyle strategies as well as medical surveillance and preventive medical treatments.
What You Will Learn:
- How good nutrition and exercise prevents disease.
- Recommended immunizations
- Age related physiological changes.
- Recommendations for physical examination and screenings per age related medical issues.
- How to work with you primary care physician to maintain good health.
Who Should Attend:
- CRC and Med Campus Employees
*Light lunch will be provided