Credit Card Acceptance at Boston University
This session will review the policies and procedures on credit card acceptance at Boston University. *Please note, this session is not the annual PCI Compliance Training. I like to schedule this workshop right after the Cashiering workshop if possible.
What You Will Learn:
- How to properly handle and process credit card payments.
- How to protect credit card data.
- PCI Compliance and what it means to you.
- How to set up your department as a Boston University Merchant.
Who Should Attend:
- BU employees who accept and handle credit card data.
Lisa Wong, Receivables
Wednesday, April 17, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Medical Campus - BUMC Human Resources Training Room, room 400 (Crosstown Building at 801 Mass Ave, Fourth Floor)