The Photographic Resource Center: More Than Just A Gallery/ A Creative Exercise in Looking
During this one hour program, participants will receive a guided tour of the PRC's gallery and library, learn more about the organization, and view the current exhibition "The Doors of Perception: Vision and Innovation in Alternative Processes." Participants will engage in a lively discussion of the unique photographs and walk away with a new understanding of how to talk about art. For more information about the exhibition, please visit: http://www.bu.edu/prc/exhibit/exhibit2013_doorsofperception.htm.
What You Will Learn:
- A basic knowledge of the PRC, who we are, what we do, what we offer
- A new appreciation for photography
- Increased communication skills and confidence in discussing art
- Increased observation skills
- A refreshing, cultural mental break from the work day
Who Should Attend:
Any staff or faculty member who has an interest in the arts, photography, or a general appreciation of culture. All are welcome!