BUworks: Internal Service Request Lab
Internal Service Request Lab
Course type: Hands-on lab - participants will use their own data in the production environment.
Course level: Basic
Description: We will explore the Internal Service Request process and how to create and manage a request for services from an Internal Service Provider.
We will also cover the new ISR enhancement features which includes the Note Pad area and the new Attachment functionality.
The lab will cover the following:
• How to create an Internal Service Request form
• Display the Internal Service Request form
• Review the Internal Service Request process
• Executing relevant SAP and Business Warehouse Reports
Target Audience: (1) employees who are reasonably new to the University or to their business role; (2) department administrators charged with requesting for services from an Internal Service provider.
1. You have confirmed with your Manager and/or Supervisor that this course is appropriate to your business role.
2. You are required to have the Internal Service Requester Role (E.FI.Internal_Service_Requestr - Role).
This role will allow access to the ISR via BUworks Central and WebGUI transactions.
You are required to know how to use the BUworks Central Portal.
You are required to know how to navigate in WebGUI – ECC systems.
3. It is recommended that you review all BUworks Online Help documents listed below on the links, before you attend the lab.