BUworks: Funds Reservation
Course type: Hands-on lab
Course level: Introductory
Expected duration: 2 hours
Description: We will explore the use of Funds Reservations to manage reported available funds balances in SAP and BW Reporting.
Fund reservations transactions provide a manual method to commit the known expenses throughout your budget year or internal order duration to better reflect the true available amount.
The lab will cover the following:
- Create a Funds Reservation
- Change a Funds Reservation
- Reduce / Close a Funds Reservation
- Display Earmarked Funds Journal
- Calculate Salary Amounts for Funds Reservations
- Executing WebGUI Reports to review funds reservations
- Discuss additional Funds Management Transactions
Target Audience: departmental administrators with budget or grant responsibilities.
- Confirmation from employee’s manager that this course is appropriate to employee’s business role.
- You are required to at least have the Department Submitter Role. (E.FI>Department_Submitter - Role).
- Please review the following before you attend: