Completing the Performance Evaluation Form (MED)
In this workshop, performance evaluation forms will be reviewed in detail including goals and accomplishments, performance factors, job descriptions, and areas of development and improvement. Information on how to complete the forms, how to best summarize an employee’s performance, and how to write effective and accurate performance summaries will be covered. This program is for exempt/supervisory staff.
What You Will Learn:
- The specifics of the two performance evaluation forms
- How to best use the performance categories
- How to write specific and accurate goal and accomplishment statements
- How to best summarize an employee’s total performance
- How to establish motivating and fulfilling goal statements
Who Should Attend:
- Supervisors responsible for evaluating staff’s performance
- Supervisors who will have responsibility for completing the performance evaluation forms
- Supervisors who want to improve their ability in writing effective evaluations
Based on the content, this program is being offered to Medical Campus employees only.