Conducting The Performance Evaluation Meeting
Providing feedback to employees about their performance is a daily function of all supervisors. With the performance management program in place, supervisors will be conducting an annual performance evaluation meeting with all of their exempt and non-exempt staff. This workshop will provide supervisors with practical information on how to best prepare for and conduct an effective and productive meeting for both the employee and the supervisor. This program is for exempt/supervisory staff.
What You Will Learn:
- How to prepare for the performance meeting
- The major areas to be covered in a meeting
- How to set the agenda and stay on task during the meeting
- How to address positive performance to encourage continued success
- How to address problematic and challenging issues in an effective and productive manner
- How to listen and encourage feedback during a meeting
- How to discuss objectives and goals for the to encourage and motivate staff
Who Should Attend:
- Supervisors responsible for evaluating staff’s performance
- Supervisors who will have responsibility for conducting performance meetings
- Supervisors who want to improve their communication skills
Based on the content, this program is being offered to Charles River Campus employees only.