Foundation in Aging and Disabilities Certificate Program
Gain the knowledge and skills necessary for effective practice in the growing field of aging services. Through five essential modules, the Certificate provides an overview of the major elements of the aging process from a biological, psychological, social and environmental perspective; how these elements relate to the assessment process; and how to effectively utilize this knowledge in working with older adults. This Certificate is indispensable for those entering the field as well as those with experience who are looking to further develop their general knowledge and skills.
- A Guide to the Aging and Disability Network
- Core Issues in Aging and Disability
- Geriatric Assessment and Care Planning
- Mental Health and Aging Issues
- Substance Abuse Among Older Adults