Five BU Law grads to be honored as "Leaders in the Law"
On Thursday, March 6, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, Rhode Island Lawyers Weekly and New England In-House will honor the 2013 Lawyers of the Year and the 2014 In-House Leaders for their outstanding professional accomplishments.
Honorees are nominated by their colleagues, clients and other legal professionals. Leaders in the Law demonstrate innovative and practical business and legal skills, either as general counsel or staff attorneys. They are corporate in-house lawyers who are leaders in the community, forward thinkers and best exemplify the noble tradition of the legal profession.
The five BU Law alumni being honored during this year's event are:
- Keeley Aleman ('03), Waters Corp.
- Lizzette Perez-Deisboeck ('91), Battery Ventures
- Jonathan Feltner ('79), MBTA
- Stephanie S. Lovell ('85), Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kimberly Nuzum ('98), Sapient Corp.