Equal Justice Works Additional Fellowship Opportunities
The Rapoport Foundation ("The Foundation") has joined with Equal Justice Works in honor of its founder, Paul Rapoport, to fund five fellowships - one every two years, for the next ten years, beginning in the fall of 2014.
Please note that the fellowship criteria proposed by The Foundation are very specific. The Foundation's preferences, in this order, are as follows:
1. An applicant who is LGBT (those who identify their sexual identity as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender) and a person of color working at a host organization on LGBT issues in New York City.
2. An applicant who identifies as LGBT and is of color working on any social issue in th NYC ares.
3. an applicant who (if not identifying as LGBT) work with a project and host organization that address these types of issues in the NYC area.
4. Same criteria as #1 above but working in the Mid-Atlantic region
5. Same criteria as #1 above but working in the South.
These Fellowships will be offered through Equal Justice Works Fellowships. Therefore, the application process (creating a project and securing a host organization); duration (two years); when students apply (as a rising 3L); and application timeline (application period is open from July 8 to September 17) will be the same.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Fellowships team at email@example.com