Sponsored by the Boston Patent Law Association
Judges will consider the merits of the article as a contribution to the knowledge respecting intellectual property law and the extent to which it displays original and creative thought or information not previously published or available.
- Articles must have been written solely by a student or students either in full-time attendance at a law school (day or evening) within the jurisdiction of the First Federal Judiciary Circuit or prepared in connection with a course at a law school situated in the First Circuit.
- Articles must have been written or published between September 1, 2011 and August 21, 2012.
- Articles must be submitted to the Boston Patent Law Association on or before September 30, 2012.
- Papers should be no more than the equivalent of ten (10) law review pages including footnotes (30-40 pages typed copy).
- Submission of five (5) copies or a .pdf file is required
- Submissions must include the submitter's name, current address, current telephone number, law school, and employment information (if applicable).
Please send articles to:
Rory P. Pheiffer, Esq.
Boston Patent Law Association
c/o Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.