IJAHS 46:3 (2013)
Note: Pricing may changed if you are purchasing on behalf of an institution, or are purchasing from within Africa. You will have a chance to review your actual pricing once you choose to purchase an item.
The following individual articles are also available online:
- Engendering Humanism in French West Africa: Patriarchy and the Paradox of Empire (19 pages)
- Review Essay: Business as Usual? Politics, Hegemony, and Elite Maneuverings in Zimbabwe since the Signing of the Global Political Agreement (7 pages)
- The First Line Against Second Class Citizenship: The Eritrean Muslim League, Islamic Institutional Autonomy, and Representation on the Eve of the Eritrea-Ethiopia Federation, 1950–52 (25 pages)
- The Trial of Samuel Samo and the Trading Syndicates of the Rio Pongo, 1797 to 1812 (18 pages)
- “One Man, No Chop”: Licit Wealth, Good Citizens, and the Criminalization of Drivers in Postcolonial Ghana (23 pages)