IJAHS 45:3 (2012)
Note: Pricing may changed if you are purchasing on behalf of an institution, or are purchasing from within Africa. You will have a chance to review your actual pricing once you choose to purchase an item.
The following individual articles are also available online:
- Forced Villagization during the Shifta Conflict in Kenya, ca. 1963–1968 (21 pages)
- Intellectual Discourse in the Sokoto Caliphate: The Triumvirate’s Opinions on the Issue of Ransoming, ca. 1810 (16 pages)
- The Changing Functions of Traditional Dance in Zulu Society: 1830–Present (22 pages)
- “The History and Affairs of TANU”: Intellectual History, Nationalism, and the Postcolonial State in Tanzania (18 pages)
- “They Promised that the Game Fences Would Be Torn Down”: Nationalist Politics and Contested Control of Natural Resources in Southeastern Zimbabwe, 1960s–1970s (21 pages)