IJAHS 45:2 (2012)
Note: Pricing may changed if you are purchasing on behalf of an institution, or are purchasing from within Africa. You will have a chance to review your actual pricing once you choose to purchase an item.
The following individual articles are also available online:
- Harnessing the Zambezi: How Mozambique's Planned Mphanda Nkuwa Dam Perpetuates the Colonial Past (33 pages)
- Hermits, Saints, and Snakes: The Archaeology of the Early Ethiopian Monastery in Wider Context (24 pages)
- Prophecy, Possession, and Politics: Negotiating the Supernatural in 20th Century Machakos, Kenya (25 pages)
- Review Essay: Revisiting Abba Bahrey's "The News of the Galla" (21 pages)
- The Calendrical Factor in Akan History (29 pages)