IJAHS 43:3 (2010)
Note: Pricing may changed if you are purchasing on behalf of an institution, or are purchasing from within Africa. You will have a chance to review your actual pricing once you choose to purchase an item.
The following individual articles are also available online:
- Healers, Idolaters, and Good Christians: A Case Study of Creolization and Popular Religion in Mid- Eighteenth Century Angola (22 pages)
- Idi Amin’s Dirty War: Subversion, Sabotage, and the Battle to Keep Uganda Clean, 1971–1979 (24 pages)
- Indigenous Banks in Colonial Nigeria (20 pages)
- Remembering and Reworking the Swahili Diwanate: The Role of Objects and Places at Vumba Kuu (20 pages)
- The Khalıfa and the Routinization of Charismatic Authority (13 pages)