Publications in the Resistance category
Click on any of the publications below to find out more about them, or to purchase PDF copies.
- Schisms in Zimbabwean Anti-Colonial Movements in Botswana, 1959–1979 IJAHS 49, , pp. 361—379 p. (2016)
- Power and Its Discontents: Anywaa’s Reactions to the Expansion of the Ethiopian State, 1950–1991 IJAHS 48, , pp. 31—49 p. (2015)
- “Free Fight on the Grand Parade”: Resistance to the Greyshirts in 1930s South Africa IJAHS 47, , pp. 185—208 p. (2014)
- Asha binti Awadh’s Awqaf: Muslim Endurance Despite Colonial Law in Mikindani, Tanganyika IJAHS 47, , pp. 1—20 p. (2014)
- The Political Lives of Rhodesian Detainees during Zimbabwe’s Liberation Struggle IJAHS 46, , pp. 283—304 p. (2013)