Publications in the Environment/Land Use category
Click on any of the publications below to find out more about them, or to purchase PDF copies.
- “They Promised that the Game Fences Would Be Torn Down”: Nationalist Politics and Contested Control of Natural Resources in Southeastern Zimbabwe, 1960s–1970s IJAHS 45, , pp. 427—448 p. (2012)
- Contextualizing Privatization and Conservation in the History of Resource Management in Southwestern Uganda: Ethnicity, Political Privilege, and Resource Access over Time IJAHS 44, , pp. 113—140 p. (2011)
- Introduction: Historical and Regional Perspectives on Landscape Transformations in Notheastern Tanzania, 1850-2000 IJAHS 41, , pp. 369—382 p. (2008)
- Northeast Tanzania's Disappearing Rangelands: Historical Perspectives on Recent Land Use Change IJAHS 41, , pp. 523—556 p. (2008)
- Preserving the New Tanzania: Conservation and Land Use Change IJAHS 41, , pp. 557—579 p. (2008)