Publications by Kate B. Showers
Click on any of the publications below to find out more about them, or to purchase PDF copies.
- Water Scarcity and Urban Africa: A Preliminary Mapping, WP 237, by Kate B. Showers, (2001)
- Urban Areas as Environmental Interventions Part I: The Water Cycle, WP 226, by Kate B. Showers, (2000)
- Colonial and Post—Apartheid Water Projects in Southern Africa: Political Agendas and Environmental Consequences, WP 214, by Kate B. Showers, (1998)
- Early Experiences of Soil Conservation in Southern Africa: Segregated Programs and Rural Resistance, WP 184, by Kate B. Showers, (1994)
- Historical Environmental Impact Assessment: Connecting Land Use History to Environmental Impact Assessment, WP 174, by Kate B. Showers, (1994)