Publications by James C. McCann
Click on any of the publications below to find out more about them, or to purchase PDF copies.
- Deposing the Malevolent Spirit: A Historical Cultural Ecology of Malaria in Northwest Ethiopia, PSAE 9, by James C. McCann, (2011)
- Maize and Grace: History, Corn, and Africa's New Landscapes, 1500—1999, WP 223, by James C. McCann, (1999)
- Climate and Causation in African History, WP 222, by James C. McCann, (1999)
- Orality, State Literacy, and Political Culture in Ethiopia: Translating the Ras Kassa Registers, AH 10, by James C. McCann, (1991)
- Frontier Agriculture, Food Supply, and Conjuncture: A Revolution in Dura on Ethiopia's Mazega 1898—1930, WP 138, by James C. McCann, (1989)
- A Great Agrarian Cycle? A History of Agricultural Productivity and Demographic Change in Highland Ethiopia, 1900—1987, WP 131, by James C. McCann, (1988)