Please join us for a night of conversation and debate about today’s most pressing global issues. A panel of Boston University School of Law students will present their perspectives on current and controversial legal issues across the world. Refreshments will be served.
· The Euro Crisis
· Hugo Chavez’s Influence in Latin America
· The Implications of a Nuclear Iran
· Ali Delforoush: Iran/Canada
· Dong Long: China
· Begoña Charro: Spain
· Anthony Kelamis: Greece/Saudi Arabia
· Stefan Bajohr: Germany
· Kelly Soltis: USA
· Cristiano Dias: Brazil
· Carlos Delgado: Venezuela
The event will be moderated by Boston University School of Law Professor Daniela Caruso.
To RSVP or to request more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited, so please respond by November 11, 2012.