If you are a student with an undergrad degree (or at least about two years of coursework) in engineering, computer sciences or the hard sciences (chemistry, biology, physics, some related fields), and are interested in becoming a Patent Agent or Attorney, Practising Law Institute (PLI) invites you to a presentation by Mark Dighton, PLI's Director of Law School Relations and a Director of their Patent Bar Review Course.
Topics for discussion include:
- The latest info on the Patent Bar Exam,
- Who can take it,
- How it works, now that it's on computer,
- When you should take it (you don't need to…and probably shouldn't…wait until you graduate),
- How and when the American Invents Act will impact the Exam, and
- Recommendations on when and how to study for this very difficult Exam.
Scholarships to PLI's other IP programs will also be discussed.
Please visit us on the Web for a wealth of information on the resources we offer: