Photonics Center Symposium – December 5, 2013
17TH ANNUAL BOSTON UNIVERISTY PHOTONICS CENTER SYMPOSIUM
INNOVATIONS AT THE INTERSECTIONS OF MICRO/NANOFABRICATION TECHNOLOGY, BIOLOGY, AND BIOMEDICINE
The Boston University Photonics Center is hosting the 17th annual Photonics Center Symposium focusing on innovations at the intersectiosn of micro/nanofabrication technology, biology, and biomedicine. Renowned researchers from academia and industry will lead presentations.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Joanna Aizenberg, Harvard University (abstract and bio)
- Dr. Stephan Anderson, Boston University Medical Center (abstract and bio)
- Dr. Joseph Charest, The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory (abstract and bio)
- Dr. Christopher Chen, Boston University
- Dr. Patrick Doyle, MIT (abstract and bio)
- Dr. Chih-Ming Ho, UCLA (abstract and bio)
- Dr. Donald Ingber, Harvard University (bio)
- Mr. Jason Kroh, CardioMEMS (abstract and bio)
- Mr. Milan Raj, MC10
View the agenda here.
Register for the symposium here.
Visit the Website invitation here.
View Boston hotel information here.
Parking is available at the Granby Lot at 665 Commonwealth Avenue. The lot is cash only.