Interested in research in nanotechnology and integration into your class curriculum?
Follow the guidelines below to start your application. The DEADLINE for applications for Summer 2017 is April 6, 2017. The program start date is Wednesday, July 5, 2017 and the end date is Friday, August 11, 2017. It will run Mondays-Fridays nominally from 9am-5pm with flexibility.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Teachers whose school districts are active members of the Massachusetts STEM Pipeline Network are preferred
- High school and middle school teachers from high need public schools with high percentages of underrepresented minorities
- Community College Faculty
- Women and underrepresented minorities are strongly encouraged to apply
- Veterans of the U.S. Armed Services are also strongly encouraged to apply