Philosophy and Psychology
At least six courses in philosophy and six in psychology, with a grade of C or higher, are required.
1. PS 101 – General Psychology
2. Either [MA 115 and MA 116, Statistics I & II] or PS 211 Introduction to Experimental Design in Psychology
3. One course in Psychology Group A
4. One course in Psychology Group B
5. One course in Psychology at the 300 level or higher
6. One course in Experimental Psychology
7. PH 300 – History of Ancient Philosophy
8. PH 310 – History of Modern Philosophy
9. & 10. Two of the following Philosophy courses: 239 (Emotions), 241 (Philosophy of Personality) 265 (Minds and Machines), 266 (Mind Brain Self), 270 (Philosophy of Science), 277 (Philosophy and Methods in Human Sciences), 426 (Phenomenology), 443 (Philosophy of Mind), 465 (Philosophy of Cognitive Science), 474 (Inductive Logic and Scientific Method), 477 (Philosophy of the Social sciences), 487 (Topics in Philosophy of Science)
11. & 12. Two courses in Philosophy above the 100 level
Additional requirement: at least one of the above courses must be at the 400 level or higher.