The PRC will have multiple presenters and posters at APHA! Come find us: http://www.apha.org/meetings/eventschedule/
- The PRC is proud to have several presenters and posters representing our work at APHA this year. Come find us! You can view the schedule for the entire event here: http://www.apha.org/meetings/eventschedule/
- The PRC’s Senior Oral Health program gets a shout-out in NY Times blog “The New Old Age” http://newoldage.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/08/a-guide-to-affordable-dental-care/
- Eugenia Smith, Chair of CCHP interviewed by WBUR, NPR’s Boston Affilate, on improvements to Boston’s Andrew Square: http://www.wbur.org/2013/09/11/south-boston-andrew-square
- Recent publications from PHH-PRC investigators include:
- Scammell et al., “Meeting People Where They Are: Engaging Public Housing Residents for Integrated Pest Management.” Progress in Community Health Partnerships 2011:5(2).
- Douyon et al., “The GirlStars Program: Challenges to Recruitment and Retention in a Physical Activity and Health Education Program for Adolescent Girls Living in Public Housing” (Prev Chronic Dis 2010; 7(2))
- Rorie et al., “Use of a Resident Health Advocate Model to Improve Public Health Van Screening and Follow-Up Among Public Housing Residents” (Prev Chronic Dis 2011; 8(1)).
No Posts Found
This site does not currently have any posts. Please check back later.