Summer internship position in Global Outcomes & Epidemiology Research
Summer Intern, Global Outcomes & Epidemiology Research (GOER)
The Takeda Oncology Global Outcomes & Epidemiology Research (GOER) internship is a summer (10-12 weeks) program for students who are interested in strategy development and evidence generation in supporting value proposition of oncolog
During their time in the program, interns will partner with the Oncology GOER team to design and execute
– Meta- analysis and systematic/targeted literature review
– Prospective and retrospective observational studies
– Patient-reported outcomes (PRO) instrument selection and validation
In addition, the intern, with consultation with the internship supervisor, will develop one health outcomes project and present the results to relevant personnel.
– Must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited graduate program in health services research or a related research discipline(MPH, MS, PharmD, or PhD)
– Experience or course work in research design, epidemiology, biostatistics and other health outcomes related studies
– Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff and external contacts; ability to work as an effective team member.
– Self- motivated and with flexibility to handle a variety of tasks and shift priorities simultaneously
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
– Proficient in MS Office applications, including: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel , MS PowerPoint
– Proficient in statistical software packages: SAS, STATA, R, others.
– History of publication
zIIf you meet these qualifications and would like to apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Esprit Ma at Esprit.firstname.lastname@example.org.