The Modellers Research Associate Job Opening
Who are The Modellers
The Modellers is a full-service market research company with unique expertise in high-end predictive modeling, advanced analytics and in-depth qualitative interviewing. The Modellers consult for businesses across diverse industries, including pharmaceuticals/biotechnology, technology, banking, food/beverage and snack, entertainment, travel, government, and fast food, with many of these domestic and global engagements for leading Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Modellers is currently seeking Research Associates for our health division based in Boston, MA. Associates are trained in basic marketing research methodology and assist senior research management and client service team members with all phases of the full-service, custom market research process using both quantitative and qualitative techniques.
Description of Role:
· Oversee day-to-day operations of multiple market research projects fielding concurrently, including recruitment, translation and data collection
· Analyze quantitative data and create charts for reports
· Take comprehensive notes and make observations for qualitative research conducted by more senior staff
· Assist in discussion guide and questionnaire development
· Assist in writing detailed reports on research findings, including actionable marketing recommendations
Desired Experience and Education:
- Academic or practical experience in applied research in the social sciences or marketing
- Demonstrated interest or experience in business consulting
- Self-motivated and directed, with a desire to learn and progress within the firm
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills, maturity, and sensitivity appropriate for qualitative studies
- Strong competency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (familiarity with SPSS or other statistical software is a plus)
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- Ability to travel on short notice across the USA and internationally
- Bachelors or Masters degree in academically rigorous field
- Applicants with experience or demonstrated interested in health, biotechnology or pharmaceuticals are encouraged to apply, however prior experience in this sector is not necessary.
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter on our website: http://themodellers.com/the-modellers-careers.html